Roadside Rescue 24 Hours a Day / 365 Days a Year
Mercedes-Benz of South Charlotte extends on-call roadside assistance to our valued customers. No matter when you’re out on the road, we’re there for you. Our technicians can be dispatched to help you with your car trouble — even in the dead of night on Christmas day. It’s just another way Mercedes stands out from the pack of luxury car makers.
Turn to us when you need help.
Proper maintenance is the best way to avoid needing emergency roadside assistance, but it unfortunately can’t prevent all problems on the road. Sometimes gas stations aren’t quite as close as you thought they’d be, batteries don’t fully charge, and broken glass seemingly appears in the road to rip through your tire tread. Mercedes-Benz 24-Hour Roadside Assistance Program can change your spare, get you a few gallons of fuel, or give you a jump. Owners with eligible Mercedes-Benz vehicles can either call the emergency toll-free number, or use the mbrace® Mobile App by clicking the wrench button.
Mercedes-Benz Auto Care: Second to None
For the more serious problems when on the road — such as an accident or a major mechanical breakdown — Roadside Assistance can tow your car to the nearest dealer. All Certified Collision Centers use Genuine Mercedes-Benz parts, so you can be certain you’re getting the best possible care. Click here to see a full list of Collision Centers. Please note that additional charges may apply.
Roadside Assistance Number
- Monday - Friday: 7:00am to 7:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Sunday: Closed
Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance Eligibility Chart (Effective 1/1/2014)
As of January 1, 2014, Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance will offer the following complimentary services for eligible vehicles:
- Roadside Assistance*
- Replace a flat tire with a spare
- Jump start
- Deliver a small amount of fuel, should the vehicle run out.
- Lockout Service – Pay per use service without an active Mbrace account
- Complimentary towing to an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership, given that the service/repair is completed at the dealership
- If the repair is not performed at the dealership, a fee of $150 will be charged to the customer